It turns out “Don’t Mess With Texas” is more than just a slogan. At least judging by the state’s ability to rebound from the Great Recession and its dominance over the rankings in a new report highlighting the best-performing U.S. cities. San Antonio heads up the Milken Institute’s 2011 Best-Performing Cities index, but is just one of four Texas cities in the top five and nine of the 25 best in the country. The Lone Star State grades out well in job creation, according to the report, which found that Texas employers were responsible for one of every five U.S. jobs created from June 2010 to June 2011.
- Check out the HOT new 2015 Ford Mustang near Davis at Future Ford of Sacramento near Folsom!
- Try out the TOUGH 2015 Ford F-150 near Elk Grove at Future Ford of Sacramento!
- More on the 2014 Ford F-150 from Future Ford of Sacramento.
- Future Ford of Sacramento near Citrus Heights and a 2015 Ford Taurus near Folsom rock this video!
- Comparing the Ford F-150 with the Super Duty F-250 and F-350 trucks. Sacramento wants to know.
- Ford Roseville Future Ford
- Got a Clunker!
- 1997 Ford Crown Victoria
- Best in Customer Service
- 2002 Ford Thunderbird
2012 2013 2015 Auburn Boss C-MAX Cars Citrus Connect CPO Davis Day Driving E-Series Edge Electric Escape EV Expedition Explorer F-150 F-250 F150 Fiesta Flex Focus Folsom Ford Fusion Future Future Ford of Sacramento Heights Hybrid MAP Mustang Roseville Sacramento Sale School SYNC Taurus Transit Truck Trucks Van