It turns out “Don’t Mess With Texas” is more than just a slogan. At least judging by the state’s ability to rebound from the Great Recession and its dominance over the rankings in a new report highlighting the best-performing U.S. cities. San Antonio heads up the Milken Institute’s 2011 Best-Performing Cities index, but is just one of four Texas cities in the top five and nine of the 25 best in the country. The Lone Star State grades out well in job creation, according to the report, which found that Texas employers were responsible for one of every five U.S. jobs created from June 2010 to June 2011.
- Future Ford of Sacramento Ice Bucket Challenge Answered!
- All new video of the 2015 Ford Fusion near Fairfield at Future Ford of Sacramento near Elk Grove.
- Future Ford of Sacramento near Elk Grove and a 2014 Ford Fiesta near Davis star in a short video clip.
- The new 2014 Ford F-150 near Elk Grove video from Future Ford of Sacramento near Davis.
- Future Ford of Sacramento near Fairfield and a 2014 Ford Super Duty near Elk Grove rock this video!
- Ford Roseville Future Ford
- Got a Clunker!
- 1997 Ford Crown Victoria
- Best in Customer Service
- 2002 Ford Thunderbird
2012 2013 2015 Auburn Boss C-MAX Cars Citrus Connect CPO Davis Day Driving E-Series Edge Electric Escape EV Expedition Explorer F-150 F-250 F150 Fiesta Flex Focus Folsom Ford Fusion Future Future Ford of Sacramento Heights Hybrid MAP Mustang Roseville Sacramento Sale School SYNC Taurus Transit Truck Trucks Van