It turns out “Don’t Mess With Texas” is more than just a slogan. At least judging by the state’s ability to rebound from the Great Recession and its dominance over the rankings in a new report highlighting the best-performing U.S. cities. San Antonio heads up the Milken Institute’s 2011 Best-Performing Cities index, but is just one of four Texas cities in the top five and nine of the 25 best in the country. The Lone Star State grades out well in job creation, according to the report, which found that Texas employers were responsible for one of every five U.S. jobs created from June 2010 to June 2011.
- Sneak a peak of the 2015 Ford Fiesta near Elk Grove at Future Ford of Sacramento near Davis!
- CHECK OUT the 2015 Ford C-MAX near Citrus Heights at Future Ford of Sacramento ASAP!
- Experience the 2015 Ford Super Duty near Citrus Heights at Future Ford of Sacramento!
- Here at Future Ford of Sacramento, we have the 2015 Ford Transit Connect near Folsom ready for you!
- The 2014 Ford Flex near Fairfield is here at Future Ford of Sacramento and ready for you to come take a peak!
- Ford Roseville Future Ford
- Got a Clunker!
- 1997 Ford Crown Victoria
- Best in Customer Service
- 2002 Ford Thunderbird
2012 2013 2015 Auburn Boss C-MAX Cars Citrus Citrus-Heights Connect CPO Davis Day Driving E-Series Edge Electric Elk-Grove Escape Expedition Explorer F-150 F-250 F-350 F150 Fiesta Flex Focus Folsom Ford Fusion Future Future Ford of Sacramento Heights Hybrid Mustang Roseville Sacramento Sale SYNC Taurus Transit Truck Trucks Van