It turns out “Don’t Mess With Texas” is more than just a slogan. At least judging by the state’s ability to rebound from the Great Recession and its dominance over the rankings in a new report highlighting the best-performing U.S. cities. San Antonio heads up the Milken Institute’s 2011 Best-Performing Cities index, but is just one of four Texas cities in the top five and nine of the 25 best in the country. The Lone Star State grades out well in job creation, according to the report, which found that Texas employers were responsible for one of every five U.S. jobs created from June 2010 to June 2011.
- New short video on the 2014 Ford Edge near Elk Grove at Future Ford of Sacramento near Citrus Heights.
- Take a look at the 2014 Ford Fiesta near Citrus Heights from Future Ford of Sacramento!
- Geiger Cars turns the Ford F-150 Raptor into The Beast
- President’s Day Sellathon 2014 at Future Ford in Sacramento and Roseville featuring the 2013 F-150 4×4
- Future Ford – President’s Day Sellathon 2014 – Sacramento and Roseville – Featuring the 2014 Focus and 2013 F-150
- Ford Roseville Future Ford
- Got a Clunker!
- 1997 Ford Crown Victoria
- Best in Customer Service
- 2002 Ford Thunderbird
2012 2013 Auburn Awards Boss C-MAX Carmichael Cars Citrus Connect CPO Davis Day Duty Edge Electric Escape EV Expedition Explorer F-150 F-250 F150 Fiesta Flex Focus Folsom Ford Fusion Future Future Ford of Sacramento Heights Hybrid MAP Mustang Roseville Sacramento Sale Super SYNC Taurus Transit Truck Trucks Van