It turns out “Don’t Mess With Texas” is more than just a slogan. At least judging by the state’s ability to rebound from the Great Recession and its dominance over the rankings in a new report highlighting the best-performing U.S. cities. San Antonio heads up the Milken Institute’s 2011 Best-Performing Cities index, but is just one of four Texas cities in the top five and nine of the 25 best in the country. The Lone Star State grades out well in job creation, according to the report, which found that Texas employers were responsible for one of every five U.S. jobs created from June 2010 to June 2011.
- 2015 Ford Mustang GT In Depth Walk Around with Steve Ling.
- 2016 Mustang Shelby GT350R Driven FLATOUT by The Stig!
- New Ford SEMA Custom Cars and Trucks Up Close & Exposed.
- 16 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 vs GT350R, Everything You Ever Wanted to Know.
- 2016 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350, A Muscle Car to Shame all other Sports Cars.
- Ford Roseville Future Ford
- Got a Clunker!
- 1997 Ford Crown Victoria
- Best in Customer Service
- 2002 Ford Thunderbird
2012 2013 2015 Auburn Boss C-MAX Cars Citrus Citrus-Heights Connect CPO Davis Day Driving E-Series Edge Electric Elk-Grove Escape Expedition Explorer F-150 F-250 F-350 F150 Fiesta Flex Focus Folsom Ford Fusion Future Future Ford of Sacramento Heights Hybrid Mustang Roseville Sacramento Sale SYNC Taurus Transit Truck Trucks Van