It turns out “Don’t Mess With Texas” is more than just a slogan. At least judging by the state’s ability to rebound from the Great Recession and its dominance over the rankings in a new report highlighting the best-performing U.S. cities. San Antonio heads up the Milken Institute’s 2011 Best-Performing Cities index, but is just one of four Texas cities in the top five and nine of the 25 best in the country. The Lone Star State grades out well in job creation, according to the report, which found that Texas employers were responsible for one of every five U.S. jobs created from June 2010 to June 2011.
- Future Ford of Sacramento will keep you updated on the 2016 Ford Edge!
- Stay up-to-date on the details of the 2017 Ford Explorer thanks to Future Ford of Sacramento!
- Keep up with the 2016 Ford Escape with updates from Future Ford of Sacramento!
- Future Ford of Sacramento will have the 2016 Ford Flex and will keep you updated!
- Learn all about the stylish 2016 Ford GT from Future Ford of Sacramento!
- Ford Roseville Future Ford
- Got a Clunker!
- 1997 Ford Crown Victoria
- Best in Customer Service
- 2002 Ford Thunderbird
2012 2013 2015 Auburn Boss C-MAX Cars Citrus Citrus-Heights Connect CPO Davis Day Driving E-Series Edge Electric Elk-Grove Escape Expedition Explorer F-150 F-250 F-350 F150 Fiesta Flex Focus Folsom Ford Fusion Future Future Ford of Sacramento Heights Hybrid Mustang Roseville Sacramento Sale SYNC Taurus Transit Truck Trucks Van