It turns out “Don’t Mess With Texas” is more than just a slogan. At least judging by the state’s ability to rebound from the Great Recession and its dominance over the rankings in a new report highlighting the best-performing U.S. cities. San Antonio heads up the Milken Institute’s 2011 Best-Performing Cities index, but is just one of four Texas cities in the top five and nine of the 25 best in the country. The Lone Star State grades out well in job creation, according to the report, which found that Texas employers were responsible for one of every five U.S. jobs created from June 2010 to June 2011.
- Test drive the 2015 Ford Escape at Future Ford or Sacramento and SMILE!
- The 2015 Ford Super Duty F-250 is here at Future Ford of Sacramento!
- The redesigned 2015 Ford Mustang is at Future Ford of Sacramento and ready for YOU!
- The Ford Flex is a top choice and available at Future Ford of Sacramento!
- Future Ford of Sacramento has the 2015 Ford Taurus ready for a test drive!
- Ford Roseville Future Ford
- Got a Clunker!
- 1997 Ford Crown Victoria
- Best in Customer Service
- 2002 Ford Thunderbird
2012 2013 2015 Auburn Boss C-MAX Cars Citrus Citrus-Heights Connect CPO Davis Day Driving E-Series Edge Electric Elk-Grove Escape Expedition Explorer F-150 F-250 F-350 F150 Fiesta Flex Focus Folsom Ford Fusion Future Future Ford of Sacramento Heights Hybrid Mustang Roseville Sacramento Sale SYNC Taurus Transit Truck Trucks Van